My model cousin is in town.
He’s a model but he’s totally not a model if you know what I’m saying.
He’s got the looks, but you’d never know.
I love him to the moon and back.
He’s the only one who really gets my peanut butter obsession.
That’s because he’s the guy version of me…at least when it comes to the peanut butter obsession.
We both know what it means to be in love with the beloved peanut butter.
This boy has jars upon jars of different flavors/brands of peanut butter in his pantry.
Seriously, if there was an episode of Hoarders entitled “I have a peanut butter addiction,” he’d be on it.
I’d probably be on it too.
I’ve got nothing to hide.
I have had an awful peanut butter tooth lately.
Like, I want ALL THE PEANUT BUTTER.
I’m selfish that way.
Around lunch time yesterday I wanted something quick and sweet.
Enter the no-bake peanut butter land.
No bake peanut butter and jelly thumbprint cookies, that is.
More of like these babies should be called pinky print cookies because they are so tiny I used my pinky to put a little indent in them instead of my thumb.
Seriously, it took me 5 minutes to make these.
My peanut butter tooth was on fire!
All peanut butter w/ a hint of sweetness from the strawberry jam.
This is my new fave sweet treat.
But don’t hold me to that…you know I have a five second rebound rate, then I’m on to the next favorite thing.
- ¼ c. roasted, unsalted peanut butter ( I used ¼ c. PB2 powdered peanut butter + 3 T. water and mixed)
- ¼ c. granulated stevia (or you could use coconut sugar)
- 1 T. + 1 t. coconut flour
- ¼ t. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- strawberry jam, as needed to fill the cookies
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into teaspoon sized balls, place on a flat surface, and using your pinky, make a small indentation on the top of each dough ball.
- Fill the indentation with a bit of strawberry jam.
Nutritional Facts (per cookie 1/8th of recipe): Calories: 27, Total Fat: 3g, Sodium: 23.5mg, Total Carb: 4.2g, Dietary Fiber: 1.2g, Sugars: 1.8g, Protein: 1.3g