It must be sweet potato week here on the blog.
I can’t get rid of the Thanksgiving leftovers quick enough.
I’m telling you…the turkey tastes even better 7 days later.
Here, we’ve got one more way to use up those sweet potato leftovers.
It’s sweet potatoes all day and all night over here.
It’s Sweet Potato Bread y’all!
We made mini loaves because these make ahhhhhmazing food gifts for Christmas.
Just an idea 😉
- ¼ c. apple cider
- 1 c. sweet potato puree
- 3 large eggs
- ½ c. granulated stevia
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- ½ c. coconut flour
- ½ t. baking soda
- ½ t. salt
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- ½ c. chopped pecans (omit pecans if you want a nut-free bread)
- melted coconut butter, for drizzling, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3 mini loaf pans w/ cooking spray or you can use 1 9 in. loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the apple cider, sweet potato puree, eggs, stevia, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Stir in the coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Pour the batter evenly into each loaf pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each bread comes out clean.
- Let cool, then drizzle with melted coconut butter if preferred, then slice.