This is my brain being taken over by the protein god’s.
I am all about healthy protein snacks this week.
Oh, and I guess watching episode after episode of Chopped on The Food Network last night didn’t help…AT ALL.
I wish that I was one of the judges, just so that I eat myself into oblivion.
I could also live off of coconut butter.
I mean, how did live without this stuff when I was little?
Oh ya, that’s right…I had a diet of Hot Pockets and Cinnamon Toast Crunch back then.
Now, I have a much more refined palate…one that consists of brownies, cookies, and cakes…
You know it’s quite a bit healthier than that around here.
maybe a little healthier. 🙂
- ¼ c. slightly melted coconut butter
- ½ c. unsweetened coconut milk, warmed
- 2 T. coconut flour
- ¼ c. raw unflavored or vanilla protein powder
- ¼ c. granulated stevia
- unsweetened, shredded coconut, for rolling
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut butter, coconut milk, coconut flour, protein powder, and stevia until a large ball forms.
- Using your hands, form 1 inch balls with the dough.
- Roll each ball in the shredded coconut.
- Freeze to set.