Yes, it’s my Friday!
No work tomorrow.
My feet hurt.
Can ya blame me?
Of course not!
This week has been super busy, soooooooooooo… I’ve had to get creative with my meals.
Creative like I have had the same thing for lunch everyday for the past two weeks…roasted butternut squash, some sort of protein, and fruit.
Except for yesterday…I broke down for thaa chick-fil-a.
Remember those banana crumb muffins I made on Monday?
Well, I put one in a blender and made a milkshake.
A paleo milkshake.
In a bowl.
Because that’s how I roll.
And…now i’m a poet.
Seriously…this is a big bowl of banana comfort.
Because I’m sure that makes sense to you.
There is an actual banana muffin in the shake and crumbled on top.
Because sometimes you just need a milkshake with a banana muffin in it.
- 1 banana muffin (used my crumb topped banana muffins)
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 c. unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton, not a can)
- 1 T. pure honey
- 1 T. all-natural almond butter
- ½ banana muffin, for topping
- Place the first 4 ingredients into a blender and blend on high until creamy.
- Pour the milkshake into a small bowl or glass.
- Crumble the last ½ banana muffin over the top of the milkshake and serve.