I’ve been gone a little too long.
Lot’s of good things are happening in my life.
In the past month I have been a slave to my dietetics classes, striving for an A in Organic Chem, was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding, and oh yea…it’s football season, so that.
No more excuses.
Let’s do this.
Let’s go to muffin town.
We got some peanut butter, chocolate, and fig jam going up in this.
We are talking fall flavors with this sweet fig jam here.
Not figgy pudding either.
Plus, there’s peanut butter in it…my favorite food group.
It doesn’t get better than peanut butter.
- ½ c. smooth, creamy peanut butter, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ c. chocolate milk (I used chocolate coconut milk)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ c. granulated stevia
- ½ t. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ c. coconut flour
- ¼ t. baking soda
- ¼ t. salt
- 2 T. fig jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, milk, egg, stevia, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the fig jam making a swirl like pattern throughout the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly into 6 of the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into each muffin comes out clean.