Chances are you are hung over on Spicy Chicken Wings and too much Miller Light.
Or maybe you watched Netflix all day and avoided that once of year football celebration.
Just know that today is Monday.
And we peanut butter.
Yep, we are making healthy stuff here.
Hearty, and slightly sweet
with Peanut Butter Coconut Whipped Cream.
Because you just need whip cream in your life.
I’m just here so I won’t get fined. 😉
- For the bread:
- ½ c. Medjool dates, pitted and soaked overnight in water, drained
- 1 c. all-natural peanut butter, I used unsalted
- 4 large eggs
- ½ c. granulated stevia
- ½ c. coconut flour
- 1 T. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. salt
- For the whipped cream:
- ½ c. full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- ¼ c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 T. granulated stevia
- For the bread, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 in. square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a large food processor, process the dates until a thick paste forms.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the date puree, peanut butter, eggs, and stevia until smooth.
- Stir in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Let the bread cool slightly.
- For the whipped cream, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, and stevia in a small mixing bowl, mixing until smooth.
- Cut the bread into 9 even squares and top each square with a good dollop of peanut butter whipped cream.