Here we go again.
One of my uncles (the same one who is always interested in my relationship status) is once again, trying to play matchmaker.
I know he cares, but seriously, I just want to be left alone.
Now, he wants to hook me up w/ this millionaire 27 year old who basically inherited his family’s money.
I’m not afraid to be in a relationship with a guy.
It’s just that I want to focus on myself right now and when the time is right, then get myself into a serious relationship.
He acts like I’m on my death bed or something.
I’m 26, I’m pretty sure I have my entire life ahead of me…plenty of time to be getting married and popping out babies.
If he keeps on pushing it I will probably go on a date to shut him up and see where that takes us.
Have you ever had that one family member who is super nosey?
Well, I have a lot of nosey family members…but he, he takes the cake.
Or in this case, the cannoli.
Do I have a sign plastered to my forehead that reads: “Single, white female in desperate need of man to satisfy that “void” in her life.”
But because I’m awesome…I’ll give it a shot.
Pray for me.
The only dates I like are the ones in this cookie.
The kind of date that involves coconut and chocolate chips.
Plus, you don’t have to worry about fixing your hair, make-up, or shopping for a cute outfit.
It’s just you, these raw coconut cookie dough balls,
Feel free to send some advice my way 😉
- ½ c. soft, pitted Medjool dates
- ½ c. slightly melted coconut butter
- 1 c. unsweetened, shredded coconut
- ½ t. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ⅓ c. vegan mini chocolate chips
- Place the dates in a large food processor and puree until a ball forms.
- Add the coconut butter , coconut, vanilla, and salt and puree again until a crumbly, sticky mixture begins to form.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop a small cookie scoop, or your hands, to roll the dough into balls.
- Store the cookies in the refrigerator to set.