Yo, let me tell you something about home ownership.
Not that I own a home.
But…maintenance absolutely bites the big one.
I witnessed my dad dig a hole to China in our backyard because of plumbing issues.
No worries, this is why God makes companies with people that are experts in this type of stuff.
Not that my dad isn’t an expert.
He has plumbed many a house.
But…I don’t have to listen to how the maintenance crew suffered the after affects of digging a 50 foot line in the yard.
Got nothing but love for ya dad.
I know you’re reading this.
Let’s talk blueberries.
I was never a fan until I discovered JUMBO blueberries.
Enter the realm of sweet, little bursting, blueberry happiness.
Then, I smashed banged it up with some bananas and layered on some coconut.
All I taste is heaven.
- 2 flax eggs (2 T. ground flaxseed meal + 6 T. water, mix and let sit 10 minutes)
- 2 large, very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 c. slightly melted coconut butter, plus extra for topping
- ½ c. granulated stevia
- 1 t. apple cider vinegar
- ½ t. pure vanilla extract
- ½ t. baking soda
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- ½ c. unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 in. baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flax egg, mashed banana, coconut butter, stevia, apple cider vinegar, and baking soda until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, take the pan out, sprinkle the coconut evenly on top of the blondies and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the top is lightly golden.
- Let cool slightly, cut into even squares and drizzle w/ melted coconut butter.