You know I try to be all Paleo-ish round’ here, but truth is.
I’m a peanut butter type of gal.
Don’t try to come between us.
You will be unsuccessful.
Because we are always upfront and honest.
I’m not a chocolate fan…
unless it’s paired with peanut butter.
Thank goodness for Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Let’s just say that they are the “no crap” version of Reese’s.
It’s genius…I know.
Let’s put it on top of a vegan brownie.
Basically, magic happens.
That’s all ya need to know.
- 2 T. date puree (you could also use unsweetened applesauce or mashed banana)
- 2 packets of granulated Truvia sweetener
- 2 T. all-natural crunchy peanut butter (smooth is also fine)
- 2 T. unsweetened, coconut milk
- ½ t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 T. unsweetened, cocoa powder
- 2 T. coconut flour
- ¼ t. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 Justin's Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 small ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the date puree, truvia, peanut butter, coconut milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Divide the batter evenly into the ramekins.
- Top each brownie w/ 1 peanut butter cup, lightly pressing the cup into the brownie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the batter is slightly darkened and the peanut butter cup is slightly melted.