Y’all…I’m about to put some crazy ingredients(es) up in your chocolate pudding.
But it’s chocolate so that’s good.
It’s Friday, go crazy.
I do what I want on Friday’s.
I put some coconut milk up in this pudding.
That’s not even crazy.
Yes, I just Thanksgiving-fied your chocolate pudding.
Then we top this chocolate bowl of goodness off w/ some toasted coconut.
Only because toasted coconut is my life.
Andddddd if I’m gonna have chocolate, I’m gonna have coconut.
I’m not even joking when I say this stuff is so good that it slapped me silly.
I put a drizzle of melted coconut cream (from the top of the canned coconut) on top.
This is real life…fo reaaalz.
It’s like an Almond Joy in pudding form.
Seven days until I wear my stretchy pants, yell at the Dallas Cowboy football game, and eat my body weight in stuffing until I can’t talk.
- ¼ c. pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- ½ c. + 2 T. full-fat coconut milk
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ c. unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- coconut cream (scrape this off of the top of the canned coconut milk and reserve for topping), optional
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the toasted coconut in a large food processor, blend until smooth.
- Pour into two individual baking ramekins and serve chilled topped w/ toasted coconut and a dollop of coconut cream.