Soooooooooo…last Saturday I went shopping w/ my momma for fall attire.
Specifically, shopping for jeans.
Please tell me this is your nightmare as well.
Ever since I was little I have had the worst experience jean shopping.
Nothing ever fits!
I have a tiny waist and a larger bottom half so you know the drill…it’s too big up top and too tight on the bottom.
What can I say…I’m curvy.
Oh, and I’m freaking sick of skinny jeans.
Do they not sell jeans for svelte women anymore?
Apparently not, because everywhere I searched it was “skinny jean, stick jean, matchstick jeans, etc.” blah blah blah.
I mean, what kind of message is that sending to us women?
How is it realistic to fit into a size 0?
Oh for the record, I don’t feel like looking like a hoochie momma trying to barrel myself into a size 8 skinny jean when I wear a 4 and oh, wait, because they are skinny I can’t even fit them around my thigh!
Do these designers not know the demographic of Texas, which is probably about 99.999% multi-cultural.
We are a curvy girl state.
I like my cornbread, biscuits, and barbecue.
Oh, and my cookies.
Chocolate ones to be exact.
You need a cookie like this after a day of
jean hell shopping.
I finally settled on two pairs of yoga pants.
You know what?
I’m 100% content w/ that!
Yoga pants say “I have confidence, so screw you skinny jeans.”
Oh and they say “hand me another cookie.”
- 1 c. Nutella (or paleo nutella, check my ricette or the link in the nutritional facts for the recipe)
- 1 c. coconut sugar
- 1 large egg (or flax egg for vegan)
- ½ c. dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the nutella and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Add in the egg and stir until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the cookie dough by rounded teaspoons onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are darker in color and have spread out quite a bit.
- Let cool completely on baking sheet so that they harden and then stuff your face!
Nutritional Facts (per cookie, calculations may vary depending on if you use actual Nutella or my Paleo Nutella): Calories: 137, Total Fat: 7g, Sodium: 13mg, Potassium: 4mg, Total Carb: 17g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 16g, Protein: 2g