S.

We’ve been over this before.

Single gal right here.

IMG_2983

Now, I could totally fib and tell you that I am dating an Italian man/model who is internationally renowned and knows 7 different languages.

IMG_2986

You know it just had to be an Italian guy 😉

IMG_2987

Then I just wouldn’t be telling myself the truth.

IMG_2988

My first real boyfriend will probably be Ryan Reynolds…

IMG_2991

I mean let’s just be REAL here.

IMG_2992

Blake was never meant for him.

IMG_2993

Okay, okay maybe just someone who is my guy type…

IMG_2990

funny, intelligent, & good-looking 🙂

4.3 from 3 reviews
Single Gal Pumpkin Cake
Author:
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack
Cuisine: American
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 1

A fluffy, melt in your mouth pumpkin cake spiced w/ cinnamon & sweetened w/ a hint of maple syrup. Ready in 3 minutes! Gluten-free, vegan, paleo, refined sugar-free!
Ingredients
  • 2 T. coconut flour
  • 2 T. pure pumpkin puree
  • ¼ t. ground cinnamon
  • ¼ t. pure vanilla extract
  • ¼ t. pure maple syrup
  • 3 T. unsweetened, vanilla almond milk
  • 2 packets of Truvia, optional
  • nut butter or coconut butter, for topping, optional
Instructions
  1. Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and combine until smooth.
  2. Pour the batter into a greased ramekin and microwave for 3 minutes, or until the top of the cake has risen and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
  3. Let cool slightly, top w/ nut butter/coconut butter.

Nutritional Facts (per 1 cake): Calories: 86, Total Fat: 3g, Carbs: 12g, Sodium: 64mg, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 3g

MANGIA!!!

Comments

1. Taylor says:

This looks amazing! Going to try it this weekend–what did you top yours with?

• Chelsy says:

Taylor! Thanks! It is sooooooo good! I mixed a little bit of melted coconut butter + pecan butter + unsweetened vanilla almond milk + maple syrup to create a little glaze. 🙂 about 1/2 t. to 1 t. of each.

2. This is really good! I’m surprised how tasty it is, and soft. I’m eating this as I write. I toped mine with plain raw yogurt and sweetend the whole cake with maple syrup….. just lovely! I like it because there is no eggs……Thanks

• Chelsy says:

Lili, I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Love that you used maple syrup and topped w/ raw yogurt, gonna have to try that soon!

3. zosia says:

does the 1/4 tsp REALLY add something…?

• Chelsy says:

to me it just adds a hint of maple syrup sweetness, but if you want to omit it, feel free 🙂

4. Celeste says:

Looks great! Is it possible for me to just replace the coconut flour with white/wholemeal flour?
    Thanks 😀

• Chelsy says:

Celeste, coconut flour has more fiber, is thicker, and therefore, absorbs moisture more readily than regular flour. I substitute 1/4 c. of coconut flour for every 1 cup of regular flour. There is only 2 T. of coconut flour here, so I would start with 4 T. of regular flour and see how thick or thin the batter is. I wouldn’t exceed 1/2 c. of flour. Hope that helps 🙂

5. this sounds delicious, just curious what I did wrong. Followed the recipe, which says “pour” batter. My batter was not pourable it was thick, like play doh consistency. When I cooked it it did not rise it stayed in the same shape. Should it be more than 3 Tablespoons almond milk. help?

• Chelsy says:

Hi Diane,
      I’m so sorry that happened. Try a little more almond milk or play around with the wet ingredients. Everyone has a different oven, lives at different altitudes, it could be anything. Let me know how it goes 🙂

6. Kelsey says:

Eating this right now, it’s got great flavor. Mine is a little dough-y but I think I should have added a bit more almond milk. I didn’t use anything but maple syrup, so I topped mine with grassfed butter and more maple syrup. Nice, easy recipe!

Trackbacks