We’ve been over this before.
Single gal right here.
Now, I could totally fib and tell you that I am dating an Italian man/model who is internationally renowned and knows 7 different languages.
You know it just had to be an Italian guy 😉
Then I just wouldn’t be telling myself the truth.
My first real boyfriend will probably be Ryan Reynolds…
I mean let’s just be REAL here.
Blake was never meant for him.
Okay, okay maybe just someone who is my guy type…
funny, intelligent, & good-looking 🙂
- 2 T. coconut flour
- 2 T. pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ t. ground cinnamon
- ¼ t. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ t. pure maple syrup
- 3 T. unsweetened, vanilla almond milk
- 2 packets of Truvia, optional
- nut butter or coconut butter, for topping, optional
- Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and combine until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased ramekin and microwave for 3 minutes, or until the top of the cake has risen and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly, top w/ nut butter/coconut butter.
Nutritional Facts (per 1 cake): Calories: 86, Total Fat: 3g, Carbs: 12g, Sodium: 64mg, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 3g