I’m pretty sure…no I’m 100% positive that I have an addiction to nut butter.
This one combines honey roasted almonds…more almonds…and cashews.
This took me about 10 minutes to make. That is my kind of snack.
You know…the lazy kind of snack.
The kind of snack that just lets the food processor do all of the work.
Now if only the food processor could clean itself.
I mean when I purchased the thing it should have came with an “I don’t have time for this high-maintenance piece of equipment that takes 30 minutes to wash by hand” clause.
And of course I don’t want to put it in the dish washer because I mean…who has room for that?
Now, I’m off to do something productive…like watch re-runs of Mob Wives and
fold stare at the load of unfolded laundry sitting on my couch.
- 1 c. honey roasted almonds
- 1 c. dry roasted, unsalted almonds
- 1 c. dry roasted, unsalted cashews
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender and blend on high until the almonds and cashews begin to break down. About 3 minutes.
- Stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Keep processing until the almonds and cashews are completely broken down and a smooth, silky, nut butter has formed. About 5 minutes.
- Pour into a large mason jar and serve.
- Spread on toast, eat with a spoon, slather over face…:)