Single Gal Deep Dish Salted Peanut Butter Cookie (GF/V/P.O.):
3 T. PB2 powdered peanut butter (or regular peanut butter…you may need to lower to 2 T., use almond butter or other neutral nut butter for complete paleo)
2 T. warm water
2 T. +2 t. coconut flour
3 T. unsweetened, vanilla almond milk
1/2 t. pure vanilla extract
1 T. + 1 t. stevia
1/8 t. baking soda
dark chocolate chips, optional
coarsely grated sea salt, for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small casserole dish (or ramekin, mason jar, etc.) with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the PB2 with the water until smooth.
3. Mix in the rest of the ingredients until a dough forms.
4. Press the cookie dough evenly into the prepared dish.
5. Top with chocolate chips and sprinkle with sea salt.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly brown.
7. Serve warm.
Makes 1 serving.