Spiced Molasses Nut Clusters (GF/V/Grain-free):
1 c. raw pecan halves
1/2 c. raw sliced almonds
1/2 c. raw pepita seeds
3 T. black strap molasses
1/4 c. unsweetened, shredded coconut
3 T. raw coconut sugar
1/4 t. ground cinnamon
1/4 t. ground ginger
1/4 t. fine sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pecans, almonds, pepita’s, and molasses. Mix until well combined.
3. Add the coconut, coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and sea salt and mix again until everything is well incorporated.
4. Spread the mixture evenly out onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the pan and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Allow the mixture to cool completely on the pan. Break the nuts up into clumps and store in glass jars or to give as Christmas gifts!
Makes about 3.5 cups.