Well, I am off to get my car this morning. I am so stoked. You have no idea. You know what else I am stoked about?…or let’s just say…was stoked about…seeing as I sent leftovers with my dad to work this morning.
with Coconut and Sea Salt Macadamia Nut Butter.
Toasted coconut, zucchini, coconut butter…enough said.
Happy Thursday y’all!
Toasted Coconut Zucchini Bread with Coconut and Sea Salt Macadamia Nut Butter (GF):
1/2 c. unsweetened, shredded coconut
3 c. almond flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. ground cinnamon
1 T. pure vanilla extract
1/4 c. agave nectar
1/4 c. melted coconut oil
1 large zucchini, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the coconut out evenly over the baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until the coconut is lightly golden. Immediately transfer to a small bowl to cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
3. Mix in the eggs, vanilla, agave, and coconut oil.
4. Fold in the zucchini and the toasted coconut.
5. Pour the batter into a greased 9 in. loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until slightly golden brown around the edges.
6. Let the bread cool completely before removing from the pan. Slice and serve with a good smear of the Coconut Butter.
Makes 9-10 slices.