Banana mash + Golden Raisins
The whole she-bang!
Looks like granola pie…
Healthy Golden Banana Oat Bars:
1/4 c. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. grapeseed oil
1 tsp Mexican vanilla extract
2 medium very ripe bananas
1/3 c. golden raisins
1.5 c. rolled oats (for gluten free use gluten free oats)
1/2 c. unsweetened coconut
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. almond flour (or flour of your choice)
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8-in square pan with parchment paper. (I used a round 9 in-cake pan and it worked out just fine).
2. In a medium bowl combine the sugar, almond milk, oil, and vanilla and whisk well.
3. Cut the bananas into chunks and stir into the wet mixture. Grab a fork or potato masher and mash the banana into the wet mixture. It is okay if some chunks remain. Stir in raisins and set aside.
4. In another bowl mix your dry ingredients. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir well.
5. Scoop the granola batter into the pan. Smooth it out using a spatula or your hands and press it down firmly.
6. Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes until the edges begin to golden and it is slightly firm to the touch. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and cooling completely. Slice into 12-14 small squares.