1/4 c. coconut flour
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 c. agave nectar
1/4 c. grapeseed oil
1 Tbs. lemon zest
1 Tbs. poppy seeds
1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut flour, sea salt, and baking soda.
2. Using an electric mixer, blend together the eggs, agave, oil, and lemon zest.
3. Blend the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the poppy seeds.
5. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each greased mini muffin cup.
7. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Makes about 24 mini-muffins. (Adapted from Elana’s Pantry).