A Lovely Spread of Nectarines!
Sooooo creamy…Ciao Mr. Mascarpone!
Honey-Vanilla Mascarpone and Ricotta Cream
Melt in your mouth Good!
Ready to Serve!
Roasted Nectarines with Honey-Vanilla Mascarpone and Ricotta Cream:
4 nectarines, cut in half, pitted, and sliced lengthwise
2 Tbs. granulated sugar
1/4 c. mascarpone cheese at room temperature
1/4 c. ricotta cheese
1 tsp. honey
1/2 tsp. Mexican vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place sliced nectarines in a 9×11 baking dish.
3. Sprinkle sugar over the nectarines and toss until the nectarines are completely coated.
4. Put the nectarines in the oven and bake for 45 minutes (the sugar will melt, boil, and begin to brown).
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the cheeses, honey, and vanilla until fully incorporated.
7. Place 1/4 c. of the nectarines into 4 individual serving dishes and top each with a dollop of the cream.
*Note: For a pretty finish, grate 1 tsp. of lemon zest over each serving dish and garnish with a sprig of mint!