Moroccan Chicken with Apricot and Coriander
extra-virgin olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 11.7 oz. jar Al’fez Moroccan Tagine Sauce with Apricot and Coriander
1/2 c. of water
1. Heat a dutch oven over medium heat on the stove, drizzle with evoo.
2. Place the tagine sauce, chicken breasts, and water in the dutch oven.
3. Allow the sauce to come to a boil, cover the dutch oven with the lid, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
4. Cook the chicken for 30 minutes, turning each chicken breast over halfway through the cooking process so that they cook evenly on both sides (the chicken is finished cooking when the center of the meat is completely white).
5. Turn off the stove and allow the chicken to remain in the dutch oven.
6. Serve the chicken and sauce plated over a bed of rice or mashed sweet potatoes.