It’s Secret Recipe Club time y’all.
One twist…I substituted cashews for the walnuts
Just because I was feeling it.
Y’all…this stuff is addicting.
It’s crunchy, cluster-y, packed with juicy bursts of dried cranberries, with just enough sweetness from the honey.
I have fallen off the snack train lately and this granola does the job.
I saw my parents this weekend and sent them home with some and my dad couldn’t stop eating it!
Not being bossy or anything…but you should make this…maybe today, perhaps?!
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 1 c. unsalted, raw cashews
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- 2 T. coconut sugar
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 T. + 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 3 T. honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture out evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, mixing the granola 3 times during the baking process to prevent burning.
- Let cool completely.